The CMEXPert is a Digital Non-Destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete floors and floor screeds. Incorporating an optional plug-in port for a Pin-Type wood probe and an RH probe, this is the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Water Restoration
- Measures to 7% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant Readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Measures from 7% to 40% Moisture Content in Wood.
- Plug in probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings (optional)
- Can be used for Non-Destructive or sub-surface In-Situ method (ASTM F2170).
- Complies with BS Standard BS 5325 and BS 8203 for above surface readings of RH, Temperature and Dew-Point readings.
- Complies with ASTM F 2659
- Detachable 0.4" (10mm) diameter stainless steel RH Probe. Intelligent RH Probe can be recalibrated. (Traceable to NIST and international standards.)
- "Hold" freezes reading on Digital Display.
- Ten language choices: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, Dutch and Portuguese
- Battery Operated (Supplied).